Boot Campaign and Serket Racing have teamed up with Kaplan University to develop the Boots On Scholarship program, giving military spouses and dependents the tools they need to reach their academic goals. Eligible students receive a maximum reduction of 55% from the standard undergraduate tuition cost, depending on the program selected in one of our 30 undergraduate degree programs. Kaplan University’s flexible online studies and affordability make it an obvious choice for busy military families. In addition, a full scholarship will be awarded to one of the recipients. To be considered for the full award students must complete a full term and meet GPA requirements. Full details about the partial and full scholarships can be found on the scholarship application site.
• Be the spouse or dependent child of a current military member, including guard and reserve, or be the spouse or dependent of a U.S. Armed Forces veteran.
• Have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale in either high school or, if applicable, college studies. Applicants must have a high school diploma.
• Scholarships awarded only to first-time Kaplan University students; students who are currently or have previously attended Kaplan University are not eligible.
• The Boots On Scholarship award cannot be combined with any other discounts or Kaplan University scholarship programs.
• Students must also meet Kaplan University admissions requirements and maintain a 2.5 GPA to continue receiving the Scholarship after enrolled.
For full eligibility requirements, terms, and conditions, visit the scholarship application site.
Boots On Scholarship Application Process
• Register on the Scholarship America Boots On Application site.
• Complete the application.
• Upload or send high school or, if applicable, college transcripts.
• A Kaplan University representative will contact you within approximately 2 weeks.
An Advisor will assist you in the enrollment process, which includes evaluating prior learning to help shorten your degree path and answering any questions about the degree options. You may also apply for federal financial aid, if eligible.
For complete information on terms and conditions or to apply, visit https://www.scholarsapply.org/bootson/.